Addyi Tablets in Pakistan-Female Viagra tablets in Pakistan
Addyi Tablets in Pakistan Get an overview of ADDYI (flibanserin tablet, film coated), including its generic name, formulation (i.e. pill, oral solution, injection, inhaled medicine) and why it’s used. The medication in ADDYI can be sold under different names.
Refer to the “Also Known As” section to reference different products that include the same medication as ADDYI.
What is ADDYI?
ADDYI is a prescription medicine used to treat hypoactive (low) sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in women who have not gone through menopause, who have not had problems with low sexual desire in the past, and who have low sexual desire no matter the type of sexual activity, the situation, or the sexual partner. Women with HSDD have low sexual desire that is troubling to them. Their low sexual desire is not due to:
- a medical or mental health problem
- problems in the relationship
- medicine or other drug use
ADDYI is not for use for the treatment of HSDD in women who have gone through menopause or in men.
ADDYI is not for use to improve sexual performance.
ADDYI is not for use in children.
Drug Basics-Addyi Tablets in Pakistan
Brand Name: ADDYI
Generic Name: FLIBANSERIN
Drug Type: HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG
Dosage Form: TABLET, FILM COATED
Indications & Usage
ADDYI® (flibanserin) tablets are indicated for the treatment of premenopausal women with acquired, generalized hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD), as characterized by low sexual desire that causes marked distress or interpersonal difficulty and is NOT due to:
- A co-existing medical or psychiatric condition,
- Problems within the relationship, or
- The effects of a medication or other drug substance.
Acquired HSDD refers to HSDD that develops in a patient who previously had no problems with sexual desire. Generalized HSDD refers to HSDD that occurs regardless of the type of stimulation, situation or partner.
How should I take ADDYI?
- Addyi Tablets in Pakistan exactly as your doctor tells you to take it.
- Take 1 ADDYI tablet one time a day at bedtime.
- Take ADDYI only at bedtime. Taking ADDYI at a time other than bedtime can increase your risk of low blood pressure, fainting (loss of consciousness), accidental injury, and sleepiness.
- If you miss a dose of ADDYI, skip your missed dose. Take your next dose at bedtime the next day. Do not take ADDYI the next morning or double your next dose. If you take too much ADDYI, call your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if your symptoms of HSDD have not improved after you have taken ADDYI for 8 weeks.
Limitations of Use
- Addyi Tablets in Pakistan is not indicated for the treatment of HSDD in postmenopausal women or in men.
- ADDYI is not indicated to enhance sexual performance.
- Advise patients not to breastfeed if they are taking ADDY
- Addyi Tablets in Pakistan Advise patients to take only one tablet at bedtime and not to take ADDYI at any other time of day
- Sprout Pharmaceuticals a division of
Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
Bridgewater, NJ 08807 USA
Addyi Tablets Price in Pakistan-4000PKR
1. What is Addyi and what is its primary purpose? Addyi is a medication designed to treat hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in premenopausal women. Its primary purpose is to enhance sexual desire and improve the overall sexual experience.
2. How does Addyi work in the body? Addyi works by affecting certain neurotransmitters in the brain, specifically serotonin and dopamine, to rebalance the chemicals responsible for sexual desire.
3. What are the key benefits of taking Addyi tablets? Addyi aims to increase sexual desire, improve satisfaction with sexual experiences, and address the symptoms of HSDD in women.
4. How should Addyi be taken? Typically, Addyi is taken once daily at bedtime. It is essential to follow the prescribed dosage and instructions provided by your healthcare provider.
5. Are there any potential side effects of Addyi? Common side effects may include dizziness, nausea, and fatigue. It’s crucial to discuss potential side effects with your healthcare provider and seek immediate medical attention if you experience severe reactions.
6. Who should avoid taking Addyi tablets? Addyi is not suitable for everyone. Pregnant women, individuals with liver problems, and those taking certain medications should avoid Addyi. Consult with a healthcare professional to determine if Addyi is right for you.
7. How long does it take for Addyi to show results? It may take several weeks for individuals to notice the effects of Addyi. It’s important to be patient and consistent with the prescribed dosage.
8. Can Addyi be taken with other medications? Certain medications, particularly those interacting with the liver, may have contraindications with Addyi. Inform your healthcare provider about all medications, supplements, or herbal products you are taking before starting Addyi.
9. Is Addyi available over-the-counter in Pakistan? No, Addyi is a prescription medication and is not available over-the-counter. It should only be taken under the supervision and guidance of a qualified healthcare professional.
10. How can one obtain Addyi in Pakistan? To obtain Addyi, you need a prescription from a licensed healthcare provider. Schedule a consultation with a doctor, discuss your symptoms, and follow their recommendations for obtaining the medication.